SUBJECT OF THIS INFORMATION
All the key information relating to the processing of the data transmitted by you in the context of the relationship with Trepuntozero Srl and specifically when purchasing products on the site are reported below. www.mazuum.com (hereinafter the "Website").
The Data Controller identified below guarantees that your data will be used in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and your rights.
The Data Controller reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to modify and / or update this information.
- Data controller
The data controller of the data transmitted by you is Trepuntozero Srl, with registered office in Via Salvator Noto n.43, 80059 Torre del Greco (na), Tax Code and VAT number n. 14247451009, registered with the Rome Chamber of Commerce under REA n. NA - 976419 (hereinafter also only "Holder"). The Data Controller can be contacted by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, via certified e-mail box (PEC) email@example.com or by phone at the number
The processing of your data, acquired on the basis of the legal basis better indicated in the following article 3, takes place at the headquarters of the Data Controller located in Via Salvator Noto 43, Torre del Greco (NA). The data controller is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the private information of which he becomes aware and, therefore, strives to protect the privacy of your data by using the most appropriate IT protection techniques. However, it cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized access, for data loss, illicit / incorrect use, or for alterations of personal information that occur outside of its control.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data will be processed exclusively in compliance with the provisions of the European Union Regulation number 679/2016 (hereinafter the "Rules"):
- to provide you with the services requested in the ordinary development of the commercial relationship established between you and the Owner and, therefore, to:
- sending information relating to the order;
- the shipment of the order;
and, only where you have expressly given your consent for this purpose,
- For the e-mail advertising of the products sold by the Owner.
If the Data Controller intends to process personal data for purposes other than those for which they were collected, it will submit a new and specific request for consent.
Pursuant to Article 6 of the Regulation, the activity carried out by the Data Controller referred to in letter a) above is based on the contractual relationship established between you and the Data Controller, while, in relation to the marketing purpose, the activity of the Data Controller is based on the consent expressed by you in a free, specific and unambiguous manner following the reading and understanding of this information.
Type of data processed
The Data Controller will acquire, as part of the commercial relationship, the following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Phone Number
- Email address.
Method of treatment
Following the collection of the data provided by you during the purchase or by creating an account on the Site www.mazuum.com, the same are saved on a server located in Europe (owned by a supplier of the Owner who has declared himself in compliance with the Regulations - on which the Website platform is located) and are sent / made available to the Data Controller. The processing is carried out directly by the Data Controller both electronically and on paper, but always in a manner suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations. To achieve the purposes referred to in Article 3 above, the processing includes: the collection, storage, consultation, transfer / sharing and deletion of the data transmitted by you. The data are therefore stored first in the database of the platform on which the Site is located and then in the Data Controller database. The latter is located on Google's email servers.
The processing, carried out at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller, also provides for the transfer / sharing of your data to the designated courier for the delivery of the product you have purchased. This courier will therefore be able to contact you either by email or by telephone in order to complete the delivery of the order.
- Data retention
The Data Controller retains the collected data for as long as such information is suitable for pursuing the purposes referred to in Article 3 above, or until you request its cancellation.
Assignment and / or transfer of data to a third country
The Data Controller does not provide for any transfer and / or transfer of data to third countries that are not part of the European Union and / or International Organizations.
You have, at any time, the following rights:
- Right of Access: Right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to his personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- the data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period;
- a list of your rights;
- if the data are not collected from you, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process.
Right of rectification: Right to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of their inaccurate personal data and the integration of their incomplete data, all without undue delay.
- Right to be forgotten: Right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, in cases where:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected and / or processed
- You withdraw your consent
- You object to the processing
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or Italian law
- The Data Controller however points out that the cancellation request submitted by you may be evaluated in accordance with the following recognized exceptions of the Regulation: freedom of expression and information, fulfillment of a legal obligation, public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes. , judicial reasons.
- Right to limitation of processing: Right to request the limitation of the processing of personal data from the Data Controller if:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data. In this case the limitation will last the time necessary to allow the Data Controller to make the appropriate changes
- the processing is unlawful and you, instead of requesting the deletion of personal data, intend to request that its use be simply limited
- the personal data are necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court and the owner no longer needs it for the purposes of processing
- You have objected to the processing. In this case, the limitation will last the time necessary to verify the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to your reasons.
Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In this case, the Data Controller must refrain from further processing such data, unless he can demonstrate that there are legitimate reasons or interests to continue it, thus prevailing over your rights. On the other hand, in the case of personal data processed for marketing purposes, your opposition will be sufficient and the personal data will no longer be processed.
Right of complaint: If you believe that the processing of your data is in violation of current European legislation on the subject of privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Right to portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a format readable by an automatic device and you have the right to transfer such data to a different data controller, without impediment by this Data Controller. If technically feasible, you also have the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from this Data Controller to another.
Right to information regarding automated processes: You have the right to be informed by the Data Controller about the possible profiling activity carried out, even if in anonymous and aggregate form. The processing of such data allows, in fact, to guarantee and control the proper functioning of the Site and to carry out anonymous statistics and samples for purposes related to the improvement of the services offered or to promote one's business. In any case, it is appropriate to point out that the Site collects your personal data only following your express consent. You have the right to refuse to be subjected to an automated evaluation of your personal aspects, performed on your data, if this produces legal effects or significantly affects your person.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: You can easily withdraw your consent to the processing of data without the obligation to give reasons, in any case the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the Data Controller and based on the consent given before the revocation remains unaffected. Following the revocation, the treatment will be interrupted. To revoke the consent, it will be sufficient to provide a clear and unambiguous communication / request to that effect to the Data Controller, or to the Data Protection Officer, at the contacts listed in this statement. With the revocation, the right of cancellation, for which the Data Controller will delete your data, except for the storage required for legal and / or tax purposes.